Thursday 16 October 2008

Photoshoot

For the photoshoot lesson each group were given a camera to take photographs for the front cover of their magazine. We were instructed to only use the areas in the college and Owens Field just outside of the college.
I asked my friend Tashan in the A2 group to be my main model for my magazine front cover as I knew he would be dressed in a way that would represent my target audience- and I needed a person that would be attractive to look at. He wore a fuchsia and grey New Era Hat, a black and white Adidas t shirt, a pair of headphones and a gold rope chain.
      To begin with I photographed him near the gates of the college but the light was affecting the images so I photographed him by a tree in Owens Field. I also took a few shots of him with a girl, but the photos didn't come out in the way that I wanted them to so I discarded them. After around 15 shots I got the images that I would later on use for my front cover.


IMG_3089 - Click to view full size photo


No comments: